Learn more about Dr. Sujatha Hariharan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sujatha Hariharan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hariharan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hariharan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujatha Hariharan, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hariharan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Hariharan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujatha Hariharan MD is a female Hematologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sujatha Hariharan practice?
- Dr. Sujatha Hariharan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sujatha Hariharan practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Austell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, GA and Marietta, GA.
See Austell Hematologists and Austell Oncologists.