Dr. Sujatha Hariharan MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Austell, GA

August 5th, 2015
Dr Hariharan and her crew are wonderful people, I really thank God for directing me to her when I was diagnosed with breast cancer.

February 16th, 2015
Can't trust them
MD or staff doesn't seem to care/listen to the pt. if you tell them you are having a side effect, their response is "yeah, that's a side effects of the chemo". I'm thinking , really no kidding. Then, they just keep giving you the same dosage. I could go on and on. I think i need a second opinon, sometimes they (MD & PA) say things that make me think, MD didn't even read my history/medical records, because I tell them something and the MD/her PA say's "oh, I didn't know you has that done". Whch tells me how can i trust you to really give me treatment when you do know my real history.

September 16th, 2010
Dismissed Me W/O Seeing Me
After abnormal results w/ FP, I called Dr. Hariharan's office for appt. I explained to new pat. scheduler I lived miles away and would be bringing my records w/me. She said that was fine. When my FP told me my records were $2 a page,he suggested Dr. H's ofc fax req. when I arrived, for then they would be free. After driving an hour and half, Dr. Harihan refused to see me because I did not have my records in my hands! I even arrived 45 minutes eary, so the office could fax and receive my records before my appt. Dr. Hariharan was impossible to deal with, via the receptionist. She insisted that if I could not bring them with me I had to reschedule!! My family has lost 12 members in the last 10 years to cancer and this egotistical professional refused to see me because she didn't want to sign one line on a sheet of paper! "Do no harm" means nothing when you do no good!