A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujatha Kannan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kannan
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kannan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujatha Kannan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kannan graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Kannan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Kennedy Kreiger Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujatha Govind Kannan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sujatha G. Kannan practice?
- Dr. Sujatha Kannan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sujatha Kannan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.