A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujatha Kannan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujatha Kannan, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kannan graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Kannan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Kennedy Kreiger Institute
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kannan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sujatha G. Kannan practice?
Dr. Sujatha Kannan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Baltimore Pediatricians, Baltimore Pediatric Specialists, and Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.