A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujatha Kannan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kannan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kannan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujatha Kannan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kannan graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Kannan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Kennedy Kreiger Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujatha Govind Kannan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sujatha G. Kannan practice?
- Dr. Sujatha Kannan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sujatha Kannan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.