A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujatha Krishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sujatha Krishnan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujatha Krishnan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Krishnan has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujatha Krishnan MBBS and MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sujatha Krishnan practice?
- Dr. Sujatha Krishnan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sujatha Krishnan practices Infectious Disease near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Bedford, TX.
See Plano Infectious Disease Doctors.