A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujatha Medarametla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sujatha Medarametla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujatha Medarametla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Medarametla graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Medarametla has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujatha Medarametla MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sujatha Medarametla practice?
- Dr. Sujatha Medarametla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sujatha Medarametla practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Internists.