A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujatha Mohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sujatha Mohan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujatha Mohan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohan graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Mohan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kingwood Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujatha Mohan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sujatha Mohan practice?
- Dr. Sujatha Mohan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sujatha Mohan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kingwood, TX.
See Kingwood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.