Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sujatha Rajan
Dr. Sujatha Rajan, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Queens Village, NY. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rajan is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Medical Center, North Shore University Hospital and Long Island Jewish Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sujatha Rajan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sujatha Rajan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Queens Village, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Chaudhry Ghumman
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Queens Village, NY 0.10 mi38
Dr. Sabiha Bandagi
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Queens Village, NY 0.10 mi21