A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujatha Rajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sujatha Rajan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujatha Rajan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Rajan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujatha Rajan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sujatha Rajan practice?
- Dr. Sujatha Rajan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sujatha Rajan practices Internal Medicine near Queens Village, NY.
See Queens Village Internists.