A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujatha Rajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sujatha Rajan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujatha Rajan, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Rajan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rajan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sujatha Rajan practice?
Dr. Sujatha Rajan practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Queens Village, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Plandome, NY.
See Queens Village Internists, Queens Village Pediatricians, and Queens Village Pediatric Specialists.