Dr. Sujatha Vivek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sujatha Vivek?

July 29th, 2014

Sweet, Kind, and Caring

Dr. Sujatha Vivek, is very kind and caring. She took the time to hear out of all of my concerns. I felt like I could talk to her abou anything, and she wouldn't pass judgement on me. I was with my previous GYN for over 10 years, and it was hard for me to leave. I am glad I changed doctors and established a new relationship with different doctor. The ease of appointments is nice. I used to wait over 1-3 months to get in with my previous GYN, and now I can get in a lot sooner!! Definitley reccomending her to my friends.

March 28th, 2013

Bad service and devaluation of patient

The staff left me half-dressed and waiting to be seen in an examination room for TWO FULL HOURS. I was reassured 2 times that Dr. Vivek would be coming, so I kept expecting her to walk in. At around an hour and 45 minutes of wait time, I asked what the hold up was. Only then was I informed that a medical emergency had arisen (but no one had bothered to inform me sooner). After 2 hours I finally had to leave. I find it to be extremely unprofessional that I was left half-dressed and uninformed for so long. Is it too much to ask to be informed and given an option to reschedule? Dr. Vivek is great at what she does, her office management is horrible. It would have been extremely simple to just offer a reschedule BEFORE the 2 hr wait (not after), but the staff is disorganized and doesn't actually care about the patient.

October 24th, 2012

Awesome Doctor.. especially if you have complications

This doctor was totally amazing.. she delviered both my babies .. i had many complications through the pregnancies and she is the only one i would trust to take care of me and my babies

October 17th, 2012

Office staff is horrible

After I waited 3 days past when I was told a pap smear result would be received, the office staff dressed me down for having the audacity to call and bother them. Then they could not answer any questions I had concerning the results of my tests. The doctor never bothered to call me. I will never return there and I will never recommend this doctor to anyone.

April 18th, 2012

My only OB

She has delievered 3 of our 4 children and we would not trust another doctor. She is knowledgeable and will do what is best for the patient.

December 21st, 2011

Excellent Ob Gyn

Dr Sujatha Rajaraman ( also known as Dr Sujatha Vivek) delivered our teo little girls. She is a very able surgeon with vast experience in the ob-gyn skills. We recommended her to many of our friend and she continues to expand her services to the ladies in the metro Atlanta area. Wishing this doctor all the very best and hope your services cover more and more people in need!!!

October 13th, 2011

very friendly doctor

i'll highly reccomend this doctor...just love her way of talking...she's very caring also..

September 14th, 2011

Had Two Children By Dr. Rajaraman

I have had both my children delivered by Dr. Rajaraman. She is kind and caring and answered all the questions I had at my visits. She is very professional and knowledgeable in the ob/gyn field and accurately calculated my due dates both times. The office staff are very courteous and sent me my lab results within a few weeks without any problem. The waiting time at the offie is also not very long. I believe Dr. Rajaraman spent a great deal of time with me and had a good bedside manner. Scheduling an appointment was not very difficult as there was no hassle with rescheduling a canceled appointment or scheduling a new one. A very good doctor

August 3rd, 2011

She is EXTREMELY passionate and personally aiding. Selfless in every aspect!

This doctor was by far one of the most emotionally active and careful I have observed. We had our first and second children with her guidance and she answered all our questions with strong feeling. Despite complications such as my second's upside-down condition, she pulled through for us. We have heard that she is a strong colleague and has been actively caring for not only hers, but other doctors' patients. I do not understand what these other reviews see bad in her, but people must understand that in her specialty (despite my inexperience about medicine) the work is harsh and cruel. You cannot expect her to have been 100% for every patient while she takes care of others simultaneously along with other things on her mind. In summary, and absolutely familiar and kind doctor, passionate to all patients of all complications and backgrounds. WE LOVED HER

May 21st, 2010

All I can say is Dr. Sujatha had been a perfect doc we were expecting. Had 2 kids delivered by her, her visit, hospital service, staff and every aspect of medical interaction had been great.

April 22nd, 2010

Excellant Care

Dr was very good. I had so many problems during my pregnancy, i had hypertension and history of abortion, i was very panic, however Dr. provided excellant care. All through out pregnancy, she was very patient with me. The staff was also good. I am very pleased with her services. I would definately recommand her.

April 15th, 2010

Worst staff,very money minded

more than patient position,they are more worried about the money..this is really bad on their part