A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujatha Sankaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujatha Sankaran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sankaran graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Sankaran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujatha Sankaran MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sujatha Sankaran practice?
- Dr. Sujatha Sankaran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sujatha Sankaran practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.