A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujatha Subramanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sujatha Subramanian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subramanian
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Subramanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujatha Subramanian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramanian graduated from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Subramanian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujatha Hari Subramanian MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sujatha H. Subramanian practice?
- Dr. Sujatha Subramanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Sujatha Subramanian practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Primary Care Doctors.