A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujatha Subramanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sujatha Subramanian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujatha Subramanian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramanian graduated from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Subramanian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujatha Hari Subramanian MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sujatha H. Subramanian practice?
- Dr. Sujatha Subramanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Sujatha Subramanian practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.