Dr. Sujatha Subramanian MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 27th, 2017
Highly Dissatisfied
1. Doctor did not even notified me about my outrageous blood sugar level until I pointed out to her. 2. CHARGES FOR INTERPRETING YOUR BLOOD WORK RESULTS!! (Never had that done anywhere, all my life - worst part is that they never told me that and kept charging because doctors are allowed to do so). 3. Her office staff is Rude, angry and talk like they are about to eat your head. I had the worst experience in this doctors office. I think the Doctor is sweet but her staff is too much!!

August 22nd, 2013
rude
All they care in when to schedule you next and charge your card as you enter super rude patient coordinator.would Not recommend to any one

May 2nd, 2013
Ms.
Dr. Su is very thorough and very kind. She takes plenty of time to answer all of your questions. Also, she is very interested in my health and how we can make it better. She treats you like a person and a friend, not just a "customer." And, she is extremely prompt in getting back to me on all my test results and follow up care. She's the only doctor I've ever known who will actually talk with you on the phone. I highly recommend her as anyone's family doctor. Her staff is totally professional and well mannered. And, I've never waited more than 10 minutes to be seen. I never dread going to the doctor any more!!!!!

November 4th, 2012
Staff were very rude especially the office manager
They charge fees much more than even what the best insurance plans can cover. They dont provide very good support to patient to tell upfront what they will charge. they tell before service that it is covered, but after service send a bill. when asked, the manager was very rude. It has happened more than once to me now, seriously contemplating changing the doctor. I am having one of the best insurance plans in the industry.

December 3rd, 2015