Dr. Sujatha Subramanian MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Plano, TX

2.8

August 22nd, 2013
rude
All they care in when to schedule you next and charge your card as you enter super rude patient coordinator.would Not recommend to any one

May 1st, 2013
Ms.
Dr. Su is very thorough and very kind. She takes plenty of time to answer all of your questions. Also, she is very interested in my health and how we can make it better. She treats you like a person and a friend, not just a "customer." And, she is extremely prompt in getting back to me on all my test results and follow up care. She's the only doctor I've ever known who will actually talk with you on the phone. I highly recommend her as anyone's family doctor. Her staff is totally professional and well mannered. And, I've never waited more than 10 minutes to be seen. I never dread going to the doctor any more!!!!!

November 4th, 2012
Staff were very rude especially the office manager
They charge fees much more than even what the best insurance plans can cover. They dont provide very good support to patient to tell upfront what they will charge. they tell before service that it is covered, but after service send a bill. when asked, the manager was very rude. It has happened more than once to me now, seriously contemplating changing the doctor. I am having one of the best insurance plans in the industry.