Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sujay Banerjee
Dr. Sujay Banerjee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Walnut Creek, CA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Banerjee is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Walnut Creek Medical Center, Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital and Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center. Dr. Banerjee has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sujay Banerjee has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Sujay Banerjee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.
Dr. Nellia Karakozova
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Walnut Creek, CA 0 mi39
Dr. Maryam Safa
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Walnut Creek, CA 0 mi23
Dr. Jeffrey Malone
Walnut Creek, CA 0 mi31