A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujay Banerjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sujay Banerjee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujay Banerjee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Banerjee graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Banerjee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
- Glendale Adventist Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujay Banerjee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sujay Banerjee practice?
- Dr. Sujay Banerjee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sujay Banerjee practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CA.
See Walnut Creek Primary Care Doctors.