A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujay Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sujay Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Government Medical College, Mysore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Charlton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujay Patel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sujay Patel practice?
- Dr. Sujay Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sujay Patel practices Pediatrics near Kingsland, GA.
See Kingsland Pediatricians.