A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujay Vora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sujay Vora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujay Vora, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vora graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vora has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujay A Vora MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sujay A. Vora practice?
- Dr. Sujay Vora has 1 office location.
Dr. Sujay Vora practices Radiation Oncology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Radiologists.