A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujeet Acharya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Acharya graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Acharya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujeet S Acharya MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sujeet S. Acharya practice?
- Dr. Sujeet Acharya has 1 office location.
Dr. Sujeet Acharya practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.