A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujini Palaniswamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sujini Palaniswamy is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujini Palaniswamy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palaniswamy graduated from Coimbatore Medical College.
Dr. Palaniswamy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujini Palaniswamy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sujini Palaniswamy practice?
- Dr. Sujini Palaniswamy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sujini Palaniswamy practices Family Medicine near New Haven, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MI.
See New Haven Family Physicians.