A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujit Chakrabarti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chakrabarti
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chakrabarti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujit Chakrabarti, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chakrabarti graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Chakrabarti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujit Chakrabarti BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sujit Chakrabarti practice?
- Dr. Sujit Chakrabarti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sujit Chakrabarti practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.