A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujit Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujit Iyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Iyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dell Childrens Medical Center
- Texas Children S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujit Srinivasan Iyer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sujit S. Iyer practice?
- Dr. Sujit Iyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sujit Iyer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Austin Pediatricians and Austin Emergency Physicians.