A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sujit Magiyawala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sujit Magiyawala is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sujit Magiyawala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magiyawala graduated from Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Magiyawala has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sujit Piyushbhai Magiyawala MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sujit P. Magiyawala practice?
- Dr. Sujit Magiyawala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sujit Magiyawala practices Internal Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists.