Dr. Sujithra Jayaraj Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sujithra Jayaraj?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Sujithra Jayaraj?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2015

Excellent doctor

Dr.Jayaraj was very patient with me and helped me to have normal delivery even though it took more than 24 hours. My mother was so amazed the way she treated me and encouraged me every time she checked me. My friends also had the same experience and definitely want her for my future pregnancies

February 2nd, 2013

Dr. Jayraj...Best OB EVER!

I am on Medicaid and was seeing the county prenatal program, It was clear that the pts seen by this clinic are treated as "Medicaid Patients" although the staff was friendly, there was no personal attention, I felt like a number, like I had done something wrong because I was on Medicaid. I was going to have a schedualed c section, and when I asked about meeting the surgeon they said no! I was on a mission to find a ob who accepted Medicaid, there were some but their pt reviews were very bad. When I finally found Dr. Jayraj I was blown away by her down to earth bedside manner, her knowledge and her incredible ability to make me feel absolute trust in her, it was my fourth C-section and I have never experienced any Dr who took more interest in me as an individual patient, who seems genuinely concerned with my health before, during and after my C-section, she is honest and beyond reliable, I had the best possible birth experience possible for my situation because of her, I would have never thought that I would be able to trust a doctor as much as I do her. She is truly the best OB. I highly recommend her!

November 13th, 2012

Smart Doc

Dr.J diagnosed the problem with my child at 28 weeks and my girl was delivered in good health after excellent surveillance and treatment from both her and the high risk doctor. If she did not diagnose the problem at 28 weeks, my baby would have been with serious issues. Children's hospital was happy the baby was timely delivered in good health. If not for Dr.J , I would have missed my precious child. Me and my family is thankful to her and God bless her. I had the second c-section with her and it is as smoothful as it could be. I am going to this practice for more than 5 years and the staff are much better now. They were very helpful with my situation.

September 20th, 2012

Best OBG in this area

Switching to Dr Jay was the best thing we ever did as we were blessed with a son recently while being under her care and we think that this would not have been possible if not for Dr Jay. She did independent research on our complicated health situation and came up with some wonderful therapy that worked like a charm.(Mind you, we were waiting for this therapy for last 5 years) Apart from being intelligent, she thinks out of the box solutions and a warm person in general. The new office in germantown is spacious and i found the wait time was just under 20 mins! Have lots of good things to say about Dr Jay but the bottomline is: I Would recommend Dr Jay to anyone any time..

July 13th, 2012

Amazing Doctor

Dr.Jayaraj is one of the best not alone as a doctor but even as a person. Very attentive and does what is the best management for you not generalised plan. I had breech baby which she turned to head down and I was able to have vaginal delivery( I had 2 vaginal deliveries before). I heard from the hospital staff she is one who has good success rate with that. I just love her.

July 2nd, 2012

Rude staff and very unprofessional doctor

difficult to get appointmentsstaff is very rudedoctor is very un-professional misdiagnosed my problem and prescription caused severe allergic reaction.Wait time is forever, even after appointment

November 5th, 2011

Love Dr. Jayaraj

Dr. J is amazing. The office staff is terrible at times. Some of them are nice, but they are not the most professional and sometimes they are doubling as nursing staff, which is really frustrating and unprofessional.

February 6th, 2011

She is the best doctor who listen to ur problem very carfuly even if u don't know anything she always try to explain. really good doc

December 15th, 2010

Great doctor

Dr. Jayaraj has excellent bedside manner, very patient and willing to answer your questions. The office staff is not great but she is worth the wait, I have been to several other ob/gyn's and felt like I was in a factory. Dr. Jay spoils her patients with individual attention and is very gentle. She responds to your questions via email and takes the time to listen to you. I would recommend her highly. I am currently pregnant and glad to have such an attentive doctor.

September 3rd, 2010

Great doctor...questionable staff.

Dr. Jayaraj is a wonderful physician and kind person. She is thoughtful and attentive. She never rushes you and is flexible to listen to your needs and personal questions. The only problem is the office staff. The receptionist at the Rockville office is very rude and unwelcoming. There are times when the nurse is not in and the office manager is a stand in-offering unsolicited medical advice. Overall, great doctor and very rare.

July 19th, 2010

Absolute No No

April 14th, 2010

Amazing doctor.

You may wait in the office to see her, but when you do you understand why. You are given all of the time you need to ask questions and have a long talk. This doctor will change they way you feel about being a patient. You may be spoiled by such a great physician. The attention and care Dr. Jayaraj gives is beyond expectations.