Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Jayraj...Best OB EVER!  |  show details
by Aimee on Feb 2nd, 2013

I am on Medicaid and was seeing the county prenatal program, It was clear that the pts seen by this clinic are treated as "Medicaid Patients" although the staff was friendly, there was no personal attention, I felt like a number, like I had done something wrong because I was on Medicaid. I was going to have a schedualed c section, and when I asked about meeting the surgeon they said no! I was on a mission to find a ob who accepted Medicaid, there were some but their pt reviews were very bad. When I finally found Dr. Jayraj I was blown away by her down to earth bedside manner, her knowledge and her incredible ability to make me feel absolute trust in her, it was my fourth C-section and I have never experienced any Dr who took more interest in me as an individual patient, who seems genuinely concerned with my health before, during and after my C-section, she is honest and beyond reliable, I had the best possible birth experience possible for my situation because of her, I would have never thought that I would be able to trust a doctor as much as I do her. She is truly the best OB. I highly recommend her!

|  Smart Doc  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2012

Dr.J diagnosed the problem with my child at 28 weeks and my girl was delivered in good health after excellent surveillance and treatment from both her and the high risk doctor. If she did not diagnose the problem at 28 weeks, my baby would have been with serious issues. Children's hospital was happy the baby was timely delivered in good health. If not for Dr.J , I would have missed my precious child. Me and my family is thankful to her and God bless her. I had the second c-section with her and it is as smoothful as it could be. I am going to this practice for more than 5 years and the staff are much better now. They were very helpful with my situation.

|  Best OBG in this area  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2012

Switching to Dr Jay was the best thing we ever did as we were blessed with a son recently while being under her care and we think that this would not have been possible if not for Dr Jay. She did independent research on our complicated health situation and came up with some wonderful therapy that worked like a charm.(Mind you, we were waiting for this therapy for last 5 years) Apart from being intelligent, she thinks out of the box solutions and a warm person in general. The new office in germantown is spacious and i found the wait time was just under 20 mins! Have lots of good things to say about Dr Jay but the bottomline is: I Would recommend Dr Jay to anyone any time..

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2012

Dr.Jayaraj is one of the best not alone as a doctor but even as a person. Very attentive and does what is the best management for you not generalised plan. I had breech baby which she turned to head down and I was able to have vaginal delivery( I had 2 vaginal deliveries before). I heard from the hospital staff she is one who has good success rate with that. I just love her.

|  Rude staff and very unprofessional doctor  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2012

difficult to get appointmentsstaff is very rudedoctor is very un-professional misdiagnosed my problem and prescription caused severe allergic reaction.Wait time is forever, even after appointment

|  Love Dr. Jayaraj  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2011

Dr. J is amazing. The office staff is terrible at times. Some of them are nice, but they are not the most professional and sometimes they are doubling as nursing staff, which is really frustrating and unprofessional.

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2011

The overall experience was the best I ever had, very attentive as well as understanding.

Feb 6th, 2011

She is the best doctor who listen to ur problem very carfuly even if u don't know anything she always try to explain. really good doc

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2010

Dr. Jayaraj has excellent bedside manner, very patient and willing to answer your questions. The office staff is not great but she is worth the wait, I have been to several other ob/gyn's and felt like I was in a factory. Dr. Jay spoils her patients with individual attention and is very gentle. She responds to your questions via email and takes the time to listen to you. I would recommend her highly. I am currently pregnant and glad to have such an attentive doctor.

|  Great doctor...questionable staff.  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2010

Dr. Jayaraj is a wonderful physician and kind person. She is thoughtful and attentive. She never rushes you and is flexible to listen to your needs and personal questions. The only problem is the office staff. The receptionist at the Rockville office is very rude and unwelcoming. There are times when the nurse is not in and the office manager is a stand in-offering unsolicited medical advice. Overall, great doctor and very rare.

|  Excellent service  |  show details
by Attiq and Javeria on Aug 31st, 2010

We had Dr.Sujithra for our first baby boy and highly recommend her.She is really nice and gives extra care to her patients.Javeria

|  Amazing doctor.  |  show details
by Lovemydoctor on Apr 14th, 2010

You may wait in the office to see her, but when you do you understand why. You are given all of the time you need to ask questions and have a long talk. This doctor will change they way you feel about being a patient. You may be spoiled by such a great physician. The attention and care Dr. Jayaraj gives is beyond expectations.

by Diana on Nov 2nd, 2009

I had my baby with her.My first one. She spent time with me with my entire pushing which gave me excellent support and spirit to push. Moreover I was progressing slow,really very slow with my dilatation and she waited patiently and did appropriate intervention to help me to progress to complete dilatation and have vaginal delivery rather than pushing to C-section. My family and I greatly appreciate her work.

Sep 17th, 2009

Finally, I have found a wonderful doctor! After going repeatedly to different doctors, I have finally found one that I can trust. She was the first one in a long time to actually listen to all of my symptoms and give me thorough feedback on my treatment options. I most certainly will continue to see this doctor, and I would not hesitate to recommend her.

|  treating patients with patience  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2009

Dr. Jay is the best. She is extremely caring and takes the time to make sure that you are comfortable with the care that she is providing. During my pregnancy, I always felt like she took the time to answer all of my questions. She was always reassuring and extremely available. She even responded to phone calls and emails if I had questions between visits. I would recommend Dr. Jay to ANYONE!

|  Great Doc!  |  show details
by SatisfiedPatient on Jul 30th, 2009

I have seen Dr. Jayaraj twice so far. I have also been to Dr. Siegel and boy what a difference. I almost didn't go back because of a missed diagnosis of a fibroid, which I was already aware of. However, I assume that was an isolated incident and have been pleased since. Dr. Jayaraj is an excellent listener who respects the patient and is a more effective doctor because of it. She's gentle, and the pelvic examination is not painful or filled with "discomfort", as the rough doctors call it. She's also technologically savy, taking emails and easily accessing any necessary information from affiliates. The office has a system that allows a patient to access results and records online too.

|  Very good doctor!  |  show details
by Damaris on May 20th, 2009

Dr. Jayaraj is very professional and caring. One of the many things I like about her is that she listens attentively and answers all of your questions. She is also excellent in getting back to you by phone. Right now I am pregnant and so far, I am very pleased with the service and her attentions. I recommend her 100%.

|  Good experience  |  show details
by Laura on Dec 1st, 2008

I had a very pleasant experience with the doctor.She is very caring and has a very good knowledge. The office staff is ok (better than my previous one). I would definitely go back there.