Dr. Suk-Hyeon Hyeon Yun MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Neurology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suk-Hyeon Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suk-Hyeon Yun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suk-Hyeon Yun, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yun has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suk-Hyeon H. Yun practice?
Dr. Suk-Hyeon Yun practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Neurology near Huntington Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syosset, NY and Freeport, NY.
See Huntington Station Internists, Huntington Station Nephrologists, and Huntington Station Neurologists.