Dr. Suk Kim Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Suk Kim?

July 15th, 2014

First, you have to deal with a rude staff. Then you have to deal with a slouchy person who turned out to be the doctor. He talked down to me like I was on a lower level than him. He runs other doctors down like he is the only one available. Then he gives drugs that leave you in such a stupor that you feel like you are in another world. It has been a very bad experience. I wish I could give him a negative rating. It would be -10. This man is very dangerous!

January 17th, 2014

I don't know how he stays in business

November 26th, 2013

Terrible Dr.

As others have Said this Dr. is rude and has no Bed Side manner at all. You will wait at least an hour an most likely 2or 3 past your appointment. My primary care dr. referred me to him for pain, but be aware once you see Kim, he expects to become your primary care Dr. and he don't want you to see other Dr. for anything. I did tell my Primary Care Dr. what he did and said to me, and was told that I would be the last patient referred out of the clinic, others could go to Hopkinsville if treatment was needed! Would not recommend this Dr. for anything.He should be a minus 10 on his rating

August 5th, 2013

Rude, unprofessional

I was treated very rudely by the apt secretary and had to wait 4 hours past my appointment time. The first time I ever saw him he walked in without any type of introduction,ID badge or even a doctors coat. He came in the door with his nurse and said turn around. I was thrown so unfortunately I did what he said and he put a needle in the back of my head. I yelled in shock and asked him what he was doing and he then asked my name and wasn't I there for trigger point injections. As badly as I was treated I saw another patient treated much worse and left crying before seeing the dr. Maybe she was lucky after all.

January 21st, 2013

WORST DOCTOR EVER

I had to wait 3 hours past my appt. time to see the rudest, most unprofessional and sadistic doctor of my life. I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy!

May 13th, 2010

dr kim is a great doctor

I have been to so many doctors looking for answers of what was wrong with me dr kim put my mind to ease hes very helpful explains into details and very easy to talk to hes a great doctor and i deffintly reccomend him

August 2nd, 2015