A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sukalpa Dutta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sukalpa Dutta is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sukalpa Dutta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dutta graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Dutta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sukalpa John Dutta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sukalpa J. Dutta practice?
- Dr. Sukalpa Dutta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sukalpa Dutta practices Family Medicine near Victorville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmdale, CA.
See Victorville Primary Care Doctors.