A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sukamal Saha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sukamal Saha, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Oncological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Saha graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saha has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Healthcare Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 28 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sukamal Saha practice?
Dr. Sukamal Saha practices Surgery near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Owosso, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.