A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sukamal Saha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sukamal Saha, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Oncological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Saha graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saha has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sukamal Saha MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sukamal Saha practice?
- Dr. Sukamal Saha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sukamal Saha practices Surgery near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Owosso, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.