Dr. Sukanya Chandra Sharma Is this you?

mother

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

If this site made it possible for me to give a lower than 1 start rating I sure would. this doctor is unbelievable. I was thoroughly shocked that any Dr. would operate in the unprofessional, negligent, and irresponsible way that Dr Sharma does. His office runs in complete caos. you will wait at least 1 hour to be seen....on a good day. you will be scheduled as far out as he possible can make it. when you are seen you will receive no "real" medical care. we have tired to do everything humanly possible to operate with this Dr. and no matter how many complaints I logged with him, it just seemed to get worse. The medical organization that employs this man should look into his practice and really do something about his negligent ways.