A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sukanya Srinivasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sukanya Srinivasan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sukanya Srinivasan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Srinivasan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sukanya A Srinivasan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sukanya A. Srinivasan practice?
- Dr. Sukanya Srinivasan has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Sukanya Srinivasan practices Family Medicine near , .