A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sukanya Srinivasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sukanya Srinivasan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Srinivasan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Srinivasan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Srinivasan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sukanya A. Srinivasan practice?
Dr. Sukanya Srinivasan practices Family Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Family Physicians.