A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suken Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suken Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suken Shah, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suken Shah practice?
Dr. Suken Shah practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Egg Harbor Township, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Wilmington Surgeons.