Dr. Suken Ashvin Shah MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Suken Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suken Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suken Shah, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 14 Areas, including Brain Injuries, Cerebral Palsy, and JuvenileInfantile ScoliosisNeuromusclar.11 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Suken A. Shah practice?
Dr. Suken Shah practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Egg Harbor Township, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Wilmington Surgeons, Wilmington Orthopedic Surgeons, Wilmington Pediatricians, and Wilmington Pediatric Surgeons.