Orthopedic Surgeons
DuPont Hospital For Children
1600 Rockland Rd
Wilmington, DE 19803
302-651-4200
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  patient  |  show details
by Tyler Quinn on Feb 12th, 2013

I absolutely highly recommend this doctor. My son's spinal fusion - titanium rod the entire length of his spine - was done 10 years ago and he recovered quickly and has had zero problems. Dr. Shah is extremely bright, professional with kind bedside manner. You won't find any better doctor. He's 4 star all the way!

|  excellent  |  show details
by michelle lord/ rachel on Apr 4th, 2011

We have been seeing Dr Shah since 2000. He has always been extremely helpful and accommodating. Taking extra time with us to make sure he answered all of our question and helping us to choose the right options for our daughter, without feeling pressured. He went above and beyond in follow up care, making sure she was getting the treatment that she needed and coordinating care. We have been extremely happy with our surgical outcomes, and would highly recommend him and his staff.

Jan 26th, 2011

My daughter has been one of Dr. Shah's patients for over two years. She has had two knee surgeries done by Dr. Shah. I am very pleased with the outcome,and how we are always treated with quality care. Dr. Shah is a very caring, attentive doctor. I would highly recommend him and his wonderful staff!

|  Dr Shah  |  show details
by Toni Peters on Jun 23rd, 2010

My daughter was a patient of Dr Shah's for many years before aging out of A I duPont Hospital for children recently. I could think of no other Dr that I would have rather have had for her medical care. I will sing his praises until my last breath!

Mar 11th, 2009

This doctor does not listen to pt. concerns at all.

by t. petruzzelli on Aug 14th, 2008

My son was 16 at the time, and from the moment Dr. Shah walked in he put my son at ease and treated him with respect as a young man. Surgically, he was excellent. My son had extensive spinal surgery and other physicians remark about the excellent care he has received.