Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent surgeon show details Excellent surgeon
by Ben and April on Apr 22nd, 2015

We can't say enough about Dr. Shah who really does an excellent job with his patients and spends time to go over your concerns and does the job right. Our daughter is in much better shape because of him. Well worth while to go see him.

Find another seargant show details Find another seargant
Apr 15th, 2015

Doctor Shah had been my doctor since I was 13 years old. I am now 20 years old about to turn 21. I was in my sophomore year of college at Penn State University with so many goals and dreams ahead of me. When I went in for my check up, he responded that he thought it was best I get surgery that upcoming summer. I was never in pain or ever bothered by my scoliosis. I hardly remembered I even had it so you can assume how frustrating it was hearing this. He said for "quality of life" I should have it done. It would only take that summer to recover. Shah was confident on that one. I asked doctor Shah for two things if I went through with this. First, I would have to be able to attend school in the fall and second, I needed to be 100% by the time I went abroad in January. If there was a chance of this not happening I wasn't going through with the surgery. He confidently assured me I would be completely fine and the recovery would take only that summer. It is now almost a year post op. my surgery and I have been in chronic pain ever since. I missed my fall semester of my junior year at PSU. I was unable to study abroad with all my friends. I sit at home waiting for my next doctors appointment in agony from the muscle spasms that are constant. This surgery has completely stopped my life and when I told dr Shah about all of this, he stated "his" part was done correctly.... But what about me? What about my life? He didn't care. He sent us off to the next person to deal with it. I put my life in his hands and trusted him to help me. That is not what he did. Yes he fixed my scoliosis, but what about all the other problems these rods now created? My parents and I struggle everyday to find a supportive, attentive and caring doctor that will help me figure out how to end this nightmare I've been living for a year. This is the kind of doctor you want. Not one that corrects "his" part and sends you off to never follow up with you or care to help you through this unbearable, painful and emotional process I am facing. I am struggling and I wish I had the doctor that created this problem to help me but he is not the type to continue working with you after, as I said earlier, "his" part is done.

patient show details patient
by Tyler Quinn on Feb 12th, 2013

I absolutely highly recommend this doctor. My son's spinal fusion - titanium rod the entire length of his spine - was done 10 years ago and he recovered quickly and has had zero problems. Dr. Shah is extremely bright, professional with kind bedside manner. You won't find any better doctor. He's 4 star all the way!

excellent show details excellent
by michelle lord/ rachel on Apr 4th, 2011

We have been seeing Dr Shah since 2000. He has always been extremely helpful and accommodating. Taking extra time with us to make sure he answered all of our question and helping us to choose the right options for our daughter, without feeling pressured. He went above and beyond in follow up care, making sure she was getting the treatment that she needed and coordinating care. We have been extremely happy with our surgical outcomes, and would highly recommend him and his staff.

Jan 26th, 2011

My daughter has been one of Dr. Shah's patients for over two years. She has had two knee surgeries done by Dr. Shah. I am very pleased with the outcome,and how we are always treated with quality care. Dr. Shah is a very caring, attentive doctor. I would highly recommend him and his wonderful staff!

Dr Shah show details Dr Shah
by Toni Peters on Jun 23rd, 2010

My daughter was a patient of Dr Shah's for many years before aging out of A I duPont Hospital for children recently. I could think of no other Dr that I would have rather have had for her medical care. I will sing his praises until my last breath!

Mar 11th, 2009

This doctor does not listen to pt. concerns at all.

by t. petruzzelli on Aug 14th, 2008

My son was 16 at the time, and from the moment Dr. Shah walked in he put my son at ease and treated him with respect as a young man. Surgically, he was excellent. My son had extensive spinal surgery and other physicians remark about the excellent care he has received.