Dr. Suketu Mansuria Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suketu Mansuria?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 17th, 2017

Positive

First visit. Was very very nice and explained everything and made sure I understood everything we had gone over about my upcoming surgical procedure.

September 26th, 2016

Wonderful surgeon

He made me feel very at ease. Bedside manner is awesome. He is so down to earth and cares about his patients. I came through my surgery very well with very minimal pain post-op. I highly recommend Dr. Mansuria. His entire staff treated me well. They make you feel very comfortable.

May 16th, 2016

Could not ask for a better Dr.

May 4th, 2016

Dr. Mansuria came highly recommended; however, as time has progressed waiting for my surgery I am having misgivings. He explicitly told me he preferred to perform my surgery at a particular facility and that the patient experience was better there as opposed to two other facilities he has privileges at. Three weeks prior to my surgery he has his scheduler, Patty, contact me to change to date of my surgery to occur within six days and to change the location. Perhaps if one is a VIP patient they receive the type of care and attention the other reviewers spoke of, unfortunately and sadly that has not been my experience. I feel like a part on an assembly line as opposed to a human patient.

December 9th, 2015

Compassionate: One of God's Gifted Angels

Dr. Mansuria is the kindest, most compassionate, skilled and professional physician. I have been in health care for 30+ years and will definitely recommend him to peers. I am 3 weeks post op a total laparoscopic hysterectomy and am healing unbelievably well. The incisional sites are tiny and meticulous. Pain was so minimal. He is an awesome surgeon and took appropriate time to explain procedures and testing needs clearly. I was so very frightened to be sent to Pittsburgh for this second opinion and now I am so grateful that I went to him. May God bless him and his patient and caring staff:). He is an angel on earth:)

August 20th, 2015

Very pleased

I just met with Dr. Mansuria for the first time. My husband and I both agree that so far he has been the best doctor for my condition. He spent about 45 minutes us, listening to my symptoms and history and giving us his medical opinion. He explained his treatment plan with us very carefully. He asked us several times if we had questions and was eager to answer. After years of pain and infertility and was nice to have a doctor treat us like actual people and not rush us out the door. He made us feel like he understood my condition and assured us he would provide the best care possible. I will be having surgery next month and feel confident with his recommendations. About an hour after we left, the office staff called to verify the plan and give us instructions for what to do next. Thank you.

August 10th, 2015

Explained my options for treatment very clearly.

July 1st, 2015

He was condescending and dismissive. Definitely off-putting. One doctor told me to see him for surgery. He said no surgery. He said nothing is wrong and I am too young for cancer. He was almost arrogant in his decision. It was like he was telling me that he won't do a surgery I want. I didn't want a surgery. The doctor said it. He was odd! Then he stated, "I could do a pelvic if you want". Odd! We were sitting in an office with a desk,. There wasn't an exam table. A pelvic if I want...huh! Awkward! No worries..I will just keep copies of his note. Keep my own notes. One day, I might need all these notes!! I question the validity of all these positive reviews. He has more than other providers. Does this mean his patient population is disproportionately more engaged in providing online reviews and feedback? Also, when you go to Magee, you get a student or new doc. These people just try to get history like robots, so they can do all the documentation. Time spent being seen by Dr. Mansuria is limited. He still bills at his specialty rate. I don't really care about surgery or no surgery. I figure worst case scenario...if, god forbid, there is something wrong. I would be litigious. It is not my nature per se, but the healthcare system is broken...I think I would get a lot of satisfaction pulling a little..."say my name" while inflicting a little stress on an arrogant doc one day. Knocking down a doc a peg or two is doing a favor for the next patient. I say hold docs accountable. Get their attention. Be litigious!

October 28th, 2014

md

excellent physician/embodiment of fine expertise and compassion -a rare combination these days

October 19th, 2014

Sorry Doctor Mansuria

I want to apologize to the wonderful doctor for my stupidity in my last comment. I should not have made those assumptions in my wrongheaded comment. I was not doubting the doctor but internet where it is hard to believe anything. My experience with the doctor was very good like a lot of other women here. He did my hysterectomy last year and my life has improved a lot. In fact I came upon this site when I was looking if he is still in Pittsburgh as a friend needed a recommendation. I will be certainly recommending him. I tried to delete the last comment but could not.

October 18th, 2014

Who is writing these reviews?

Who is writing these reviews? Are these genuinely from the patient's or is the doctor writing them? If he is writing, and some of the responses seem too similar, then he should stop doing this. He is a highly skilled surgeon and rely on that for fame, which he rightly deserves, and not these reviews.

October 5th, 2014

awesome

I was referred to Dr. Mansuria several years ago. Have had 2 surgeries done by him and a third to be done. Ever since I had my first appointment he has always been very caring always explains everything so that I understand. He has never made me feel like any of my questions are stupid or to insignificant. He has referred me to several other doctors who have helped me greatly. Anyone who suffers from endometreosis should definitely go to Dr mansuria. He is awesome you never feel life u are bothering him he has called me after doing surgery when I had a question at like 7pm. I have never had a Dr do that for me. I am so thankful that I have him as my Dr. Thank you Dr mansuria for everything that you have done for me.