A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suketu Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suketu Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Georgia Regional Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suketu J. Patel MD, DDS, and DMD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Suketu J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Suketu Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suketu Patel practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Statesboro, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA.
See Statesboro Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Statesboro Dentists.