Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sukgu Han
Dr. Sukgu Han, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Rochester, MN and Los Angeles, CA. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Han is affiliated with Fallbrook Hospital, Sharp Memorial Hospital and Corona Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sukgu Han has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Sukgu Han is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Paul Mcfadden
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi43
Dr. Brian Walcott
Neurological Surgery, General Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi9
Dr. William Lee
Vascular Surgery, Neurological Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi10