A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sukhbir Kaur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sukhbir Kaur is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sukhbir Kaur, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaur graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Kaur has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sukhbir Kaur BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sukhbir Kaur practice?
- Dr. Sukhbir Kaur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sukhbir Kaur practices Pediatrics near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Pediatricians.