Dr. Sukhbir Manjal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sukhbir Manjal?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Sukhbir Manjal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 12th, 2017

FInally a Doc I can talk to!!

I found Dr Manjal after many other Dr's I had been affiliated with - unhappily. He was the exception to the rule at that time, and since he has become my primary, that status still holds true. I've had numerous issues over the past 6 months or so and he's been there to listen, been patient and understanding and so important to me - even has a great sense of humor!! You can't do wrong choosing him as your doctor. HIs staff is friendly and helpful, the wait times are not horrendous, and if your experience is anything like mine, you'll leave satisfied after your appointments.

May 17th, 2016

He is a very busy doctor and it is not always easy to get in to see him. The wait is worth it. Excellent bedside manner and spends the time with you.

March 29th, 2016

Excellent Internist

I have been seeing Dr. Manjal for about 10 years, and I have always been pleased with his high-quality care. I trust him to either make an accurate diagnosis or refer me to a specialist to further identify my concerns. And his follow-through skills are excellent. He has always made the referrals that we discussed. I feel fortunate to be working with him. Thank you, Dr. Manjal!

March 14th, 2016

Great Doctor!

I am a new patient to Dr. Manjal, who came highly recommended from a family friend. Dr Manjal was very professional, caring and thorough. He was very proactive in taking care of my medical needs. He has a great sense of humor! I highly recommend Dr. Manjal.

December 14th, 2015

I have been looking for a Dr. who you can communicate with as easily as Dr. Manjal. His assistant Lilly is amazing! I am so grateful to have found this Physician. Dr. is an amazing with diagnosis an treatment!

December 5th, 2014

Good physician.

Dr. Manjal is a very straightforward, personable physician. He listens and is not arrogant.

January 22nd, 2014

Great Doctor

This doctor is a great doctor. Very accurate, caring, and attentive. I would have kept him as my doctor but I moved. I would recommend him to anyone. And he had a great sense of humor.

October 21st, 2013

Patient

I have been seeing DR. MANJAL FOR OVER 10 YEARS. I TRUST HIM WITH MY LIFE. I'm a nurse.

June 25th, 2012

The other comments are just wrong (except the other 4 star one). Dr. Manjal is a great Dr. I have been going to him for a few years for multiple issues and he always does the right thing, has answers, is very smart (which is very important) and medically treats in the proper and fast manner. One time after being mis-diagnosed by 3 other Dr,'s he finally was able to tell me what was wrong in just one visit. I can't give him enough kudos and as a critical care nurse I'm not one that is easily pleased by doctors and their care of patients.

October 12th, 2011

He looks like he is not happy with himself, how he can have any simpaty towards patients

October 11th, 2011

Worst experience ever!

He wasn't very friendly, during his cursory exam. His diagnosis was obscure at best. It's as if he were playing a game with me. I asked him what I should do for treatment, but he seemed to be joking around. He seemed very smug. I left the office fuming, vowing never to return! Of course, the nail on the coffin was when I transferred to another doctor and requested copies of my records, and his office said I had to pay for them, as if I hadn't paid them enough already! I'm never going back.

January 3rd, 2011

There are a lot of Dr's that leave a lot to be desired. Dr Manjal is not one of them. Prompt professional service, attention to detail, etc. Can't really ask for more from a PCP.