Dr. Sukhbir Manjal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 17th, 2016
He is a very busy doctor and it is not always easy to get in to see him. The wait is worth it. Excellent bedside manner and spends the time with you.

March 28th, 2016
Excellent Internist
I have been seeing Dr. Manjal for about 10 years, and I have always been pleased with his high-quality care. I trust him to either make an accurate diagnosis or refer me to a specialist to further identify my concerns. And his follow-through skills are excellent. He has always made the referrals that we discussed. I feel fortunate to be working with him. Thank you, Dr. Manjal!

March 14th, 2016
Great Doctor!
I am a new patient to Dr. Manjal, who came highly recommended from a family friend. Dr Manjal was very professional, caring and thorough. He was very proactive in taking care of my medical needs. He has a great sense of humor! I highly recommend Dr. Manjal.

December 14th, 2015
I have been looking for a Dr. who you can communicate with as easily as Dr. Manjal. His assistant Lilly is amazing! I am so grateful to have found this Physician. Dr. is an amazing with diagnosis an treatment!

December 5th, 2014
Good physician.
Dr. Manjal is a very straightforward, personable physician. He listens and is not arrogant.

January 21st, 2014
Great Doctor
This doctor is a great doctor. Very accurate, caring, and attentive. I would have kept him as my doctor but I moved. I would recommend him to anyone. And he had a great sense of humor.

October 21st, 2013
Patient
I have been seeing DR. MANJAL FOR OVER 10 YEARS. I TRUST HIM WITH MY LIFE. I'm a nurse.

June 25th, 2012
The other comments are just wrong (except the other 4 star one). Dr. Manjal is a great Dr. I have been going to him for a few years for multiple issues and he always does the right thing, has answers, is very smart (which is very important) and medically treats in the proper and fast manner. One time after being mis-diagnosed by 3 other Dr,'s he finally was able to tell me what was wrong in just one visit. I can't give him enough kudos and as a critical care nurse I'm not one that is easily pleased by doctors and their care of patients.

October 12th, 2011
He looks like he is not happy with himself, how he can have any simpaty towards patients

October 11th, 2011
Worst experience ever!
He wasn't very friendly, during his cursory exam. His diagnosis was obscure at best. It's as if he were playing a game with me. I asked him what I should do for treatment, but he seemed to be joking around. He seemed very smug. I left the office fuming, vowing never to return! Of course, the nail on the coffin was when I transferred to another doctor and requested copies of my records, and his office said I had to pay for them, as if I hadn't paid them enough already! I'm never going back.

January 3rd, 2011
There are a lot of Dr's that leave a lot to be desired. Dr Manjal is not one of them. Prompt professional service, attention to detail, etc. Can't really ask for more from a PCP.