A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sukhdeep Padda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sukhdeep Padda is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Padda graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Padda has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sukhdeep S Padda MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sukhdeep S. Padda practice?
- Dr. Sukhdeep Padda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sukhdeep Padda practices Gastroenterology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Tucson, AZ.
See Glendale Gastroenterologists.