Dr. Sukhdeep Padda MD, MBBS Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2017
Dr Padda has always taken care of me in a nice, kind manner. He will take the time to listen and yes once had to push him but what he thought was the problem was out of his field. He sent me for the test and then I was able to seek treatment as it was out of his field. No other doctor cared to suggest a test and dismissed me. I see him yearly.

February 9th, 2014
My experience with Dr Padda was awful. He diagnosed me gall bladder disease but refused to give me pain meds. He told that I wasn't in that much pain. Two days later took an ambulance ride to the ER. He didn't listen to me at all. He treated me like a junkie. Some of us have real pain and don't fit into a perfect little box of criteria that causes pain.

January 9th, 2014
I liked him
What I appreciated the most about this physician is he is direct. He lets you know what he's thinking and tells it like it is. He may not have a great disposition and bound into the office with a smile and pleasantries, but he is a specialist who understands his specialty and there to treat people with difficulties. If you are sensitive, would rather have a Disneyland experience when you go to the dr. he's not the guy. If you want a medical professional to treat you like a professional, to diagnose you and treat you without frills - trust me, you will be happy.

April 5th, 2013
Saved my life
Dr. Padda saved my life. I had Hep C and through his care my blood results were negative after 6 months.

September 30th, 2011
great overall experience

May 20th, 2011
A bit dry but seems to know his stuff
I've seen Dr Padda three times now & I almost did't go to him because of the reviews here, but he is pretty good in my opinion. Pretty much a down to business kinda guy - no small talk - gets right into why you're there. Tells you what he sees & what he thinks - answers questions openly - listens - reassures... He's a good doctor. His office staff is not very friendly, tho, front office does treat you like cattle. Nurses are nice though, especially Barb who may help with your needs on your way out (setting appointments, etc.) Anyway, don't let these other reviews scare you off...

January 22nd, 2011
Professional
Great office and MD

December 15th, 2009
I did not like this doctor, I felt he didn't care at all and completely overlooked all my symptoms from one visit to the next. I don't know if he forgot or didn't read his notes, but I will not be going back.

July 7th, 2009
worst doctor I've ever seen!
This man shouldn't be allowed to practice medicine or see patients in general. He is uncaring, difficult, demanding, and unprofessional. I left his office in tears, something I've never done.

June 23rd, 2017