A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sukhdev Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sukhdev Grover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grover
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grover Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sukhdev Grover, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Grover has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sukhdev Singh Grover BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sukhdev S. Grover practice?
- Dr. Sukhdev Grover has 1 office location.
Dr. Sukhdev Grover practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Weirton, WV.
See Weirton Internists, Weirton Pulmonologists, and Weirton Sleep Medicine Doctors.