A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sukhjeewan Basran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Basran graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Dr. Basran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sukhjeewan Kaur Basran MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sukhjeewan K. Basran practice?
- Dr. Sukhjeewan Basran has 1 office location.
Dr. Sukhjeewan Basran practices Anesthesiology near Valhalla, NY.
See Valhalla Anesthesiologists.