Dr. Sukhjender Goraya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sukhjender Goraya?

Posted on January 17th, 2017

In the new office a very good services, stuff much polite. Thanks

downhill

Posted on June 18th, 2014

I have been visiting Dr Goraya for years, initially he was sweet and cared about his patients. But over the last 2 years each trip to his office has been worse than the last one. Every time I get there 10-15 minuted before my appointment and end up waiting for an hour. Worst part is that often people who came after me were seen before I did. His staff is also rude and short at times, and the doctor himself only spends about a minute reading symptoms and barely spends any time explaining the illness or the treatments. Basically I'm looking for a new doctor who isn't just trying to do unnecessary test to cash in money form the insurance.

Great Doctor

Posted on August 16th, 2011

Addresses problem and really cares about his patients. Wonderful Doctor

Office staff Unhelpful

Posted on May 24th, 2011

I visited the doctor's office for my annual checkup and the information sent to my insurance was something around other sickness. I was asked to pay additional $110. In spite of speaking with the office staff at least 10 times, nothing was done. They were just supposed to send a changed code to insurance company and the diagnostic center. However, nothing was done.

Not what I expected..

Posted on November 16th, 2010

Went in for a follow up.. got their early for my appointment.. other patients that arrived after me were seen before me.. The nurse that took my vitals.. seemed insecure while putting my information into the system didn't know how to input the information about procedures that are pretty common..nor the spelling of some..Dr himself wasn't friendly nor seemed like he really cared to treat me.. nor did he have answers to alot of the concerns I addressed.. May have been a language barrier it appeared to me that most of his patients are Indian, his country of origin.

The Greatest doctor alive