A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sukhjit Johl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johl
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Johl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sukhjit Johl, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johl graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Johl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- Rancho Cordova Medical Offices
- Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sukhjit Singh Johl MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sukhjit S. Johl practice?
- Dr. Sukhjit Johl has 1 office location.
Dr. Sukhjit Johl practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.