A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sukhjit Johl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sukhjit Johl, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johl graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Johl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- Rancho Cordova Medical Offices
- Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sukhjit S. Johl practice?
Dr. Sukhjit Johl practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.