A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sukhjit Samra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sukhjit Samra is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sukhjit Samra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Samra graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Samra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sukhjit Singh Samra MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sukhjit S. Samra practice?
- Dr. Sukhjit Samra has 1 office location.
Dr. Sukhjit Samra practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Family Physicians.