A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sukhminder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sukhminder Singh is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Singh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Hudson River Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sukhminder Singh MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sukhminder Singh practice?
- Dr. Sukhminder Singh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sukhminder Singh practices Psychiatry near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY and Kingston, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Psychiatrists.