A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sukhminder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sukhminder Singh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Singh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Hudson River Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sukhminder Singh MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sukhminder Singh practice?
- Dr. Sukhminder Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Sukhminder Singh practices Psychiatry near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Psychiatrists.