Dr. Sukhveen Ajrawat Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 13th, 2015

Very caring psychiatrist

I really don't get along well with psychiatrists, I am a nurse by profession and I find most of them condescending. Dr. S.K. is quite the exception. She immediately put me at ease and gave me the impression that she really cared and understood what I was going through. She makes me want to follow the treatment plan to the letter and keep coming back. The office staff are wonderful.

July 28th, 2011

Dr. S. K. Ajrawat

I recommend Dr.Sukhveen K. Ajrawat as she made me want to come back for treatments again and again. She remembers me and continues where we left off, and is real,smiles and you feel a connection which is rare for me with doctors. She makes me feel respected even though I am the patient by her professional yet concerned advice.