Sep 12th, 2015

By Andrew Metcalf Published: 2015.09.09 09:18 Paramjit Sing Ajrawat, 60, and his wife, Sukhveen Kaur Ajrawat, 57, ran a pain management clinic in Greenbelt where investigators said they regularly filed false claims through federal health benefit programs such as Medicare, Medicaid and workers’ compensation programs. Prosecutors said the doctors would file claims for procedures never performed or perform less expensive procedures and then bill the federal programs for more expensive procedures.

Very caring psychiatrist show details Very caring psychiatrist
by Caroline A Harwell on May 13th, 2015

I really don't get along well with psychiatrists, I am a nurse by profession and I find most of them condescending. Dr. S.K. is quite the exception. She immediately put me at ease and gave me the impression that she really cared and understood what I was going through. She makes me want to follow the treatment plan to the letter and keep coming back. The office staff are wonderful.

Dr. S. K. Ajrawat show details Dr. S. K. Ajrawat
Jul 27th, 2011

I recommend Dr.Sukhveen K. Ajrawat as she made me want to come back for treatments again and again. She remembers me and continues where we left off, and is real,smiles and you feel a connection which is rare for me with doctors. She makes me feel respected even though I am the patient by her professional yet concerned advice.