Dr. Sukhveen Ajrawat Is this you?

Very caring psychiatrist

Posted on May 13th, 2015

I really don't get along well with psychiatrists, I am a nurse by profession and I find most of them condescending. Dr. S.K. is quite the exception. She immediately put me at ease and gave me the impression that she really cared and understood what I was going through. She makes me want to follow the treatment plan to the letter and keep coming back. The office staff are wonderful.

Dr. S. K. Ajrawat

Posted on July 28th, 2011

I recommend Dr.Sukhveen K. Ajrawat as she made me want to come back for treatments again and again. She remembers me and continues where we left off, and is real,smiles and you feel a connection which is rare for me with doctors. She makes me feel respected even though I am the patient by her professional yet concerned advice.

Adult ADHD