A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sukhveer Wahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sukhveer Wahi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wahi graduated from Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wahi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sukhveer Wahi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sukhveer Wahi practice?
- Dr. Sukhveer Wahi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sukhveer Wahi practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors and Chicago Geriatric Doctors.