Dr. Sukhwinder Hundle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 5th, 2015
You can find a better primary, stay away.
Seen as primary doctor assigned at Jersey Shore Medical Center. Absolutely worst doctor experience. As the primary, it's her job to keep tabs on the patient's status in the hospital, each specialist we met with in the hospital pointed to her as the primary we should check with, she was absolutely no where to be found and when called upon to answer on results, status, etc...responses were useless. Even other doctors made comments that her performance is known to be poor. You can definitely find better. I view it as she has put my mother's life in danger with her carelessness and therefore found it important to write reviews.

September 4th, 2013
Great doctor, been going to her for years and she has helped me so much. Very pleasant, just seeing her immediately puts a smile on my face

April 16th, 2010
One of the best physicians
I visited this doctor because my. She very sweet and took a real good care of him and is one of the best physicians.

September 30th, 2009
A great experience!
We recently switched doctors after a bad experience, and I was so pleasantly surprised by our visit to Dr. Hundle's office. It was probably the best experience I have had taking my mother (the patient) to the doctors. Her staff was courteous and efficient. And it was clear that Dr. Hundle knew exactly what she was talking about. I felt very reassured my mother was in good hands. Overall it was an excellent experience, and I would, and already have to friends, highly recommend Dr. Hundle. She took the time to patiently and thoroughly address all of our concerns and answer our questions, and in addition to being highly knowledgeable, she was sweet and caring.

April 14th, 2009
HORRIBLE DOCTOR! Horrible bedside manners, horrible diagnostician, judgmental, harsh, hard to understand, jumps to conclusions without getting all the info.