A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sukhwinder Sandhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sukhwinder Sandhu is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sukhwinder Sandhu, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandhu graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Sandhu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Memorial Hospital
- St. Rose Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sukhwinder Singh Sandhu MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sukhwinder S. Sandhu practice?
- Dr. Sukhwinder Sandhu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sukhwinder Sandhu practices Gastroenterology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA and San Rafael, CA.
See Fremont Gastroenterologists.