A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sukhwinder Sandhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sukhwinder Sandhu, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandhu graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Sandhu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sukhwinder Johnny Singh Sandhu MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Sukhwinder J. Sandhu practice?
- Dr. Sukhwinder Sandhu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sukhwinder Sandhu practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Santa Monica, CA.
See Boston Radiologists.