A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sukriti Mittal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sukriti Mittal is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mittal
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Mittal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sukriti Mittal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittal graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Mittal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sukriti Mittal BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sukriti Mittal practice?
- Dr. Sukriti Mittal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sukriti Mittal practices Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.