Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sukriti Mittal
Dr. Sukriti Mittal, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in White Plains, NY and Brooklyn, NY. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Mittal is affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell and New York Presbyterian / Westchester. She speaks English.
Dr. Sukriti Mittal has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Sukriti Mittal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Thulasiram Janardhanan
Psychiatry, Neurology, Clinical Psychology
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi29
Dr. Shavon Dillon
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi9
Dr. Cyrus Mathew
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi