A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sukriti Mittal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sukriti Mittal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sukriti Mittal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittal graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Mittal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sukriti Mittal BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sukriti Mittal practice?
- Dr. Sukriti Mittal has 1 office location.
Dr. Sukriti Mittal practices Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.