Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sukru Emre
Dr. Sukru Emre, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Transplant Surgery, Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Emre is affiliated with Mt Sinai Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital. Dr. Emre has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sukru Emre has the following 3 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Sukru Emre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Heather Yeo
General Surgery, Residency
New Haven, CT 0.01 mi13
Dr. Jennifer Moliterno
Neurological Surgery, General Surgery
New Haven, CT 0.01 mi9
Dr. E Kelley
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
New Haven, CT 0.01 mi26