Dr. Sukru Huseyin Emre MD and FACS is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Transplant Surgery, Pediatrics, Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Trauma Surgery, and Urology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sukru Emre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sukru Emre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Emre graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Emre has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Emre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sukru H. Emre practice?
Dr. Sukru Emre practices Transplant Surgery, Pediatrics, Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Trauma Surgery, and Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See New York Surgeons, New York Pediatricians, New York Pediatric Surgeons, and New York Urologists.