A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sukshma Sreepathi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sukshma Sreepathi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Premature Birth
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sreepathi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Sreepathi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sukshma Reddy Sreepathi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sukshma R. Sreepathi practice?
- Dr. Sukshma Sreepathi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sukshma Sreepathi practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Pediatricians.