A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sukshma Sreepathi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sukshma Sreepathi, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Premature Birth
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sreepathi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Sreepathi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sreepathi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 9 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sukshma R. Sreepathi practice?
Dr. Sukshma Sreepathi practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Pediatricians.