A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sukumar Nagendran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagendran graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sukumar Nagendran MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sukumar Nagendran practice?
- Dr. Sukumar Nagendran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sukumar Nagendran practices Internal Medicine near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Sun City West Internists.